Friday, June 25, 2010

I Understand. But do you?








This is really simple,but still many people just don't get it.




Do you have those friends that it seems nothing happens good for?



Do you have those friends that are always in drama?



Are these the same friends that constantly talk about others people's business?



The same friends that aren't totally supportive or happy when someone else catches a break? Saying in the background,why didn't that happen to me?



The same friends that want to be all in your affairs trying to reap accolades off of your coat tails just by association?



The same friends that all of a sudden are claiming kinship,family ties?





I take pride and love my family but some of them I wouldn't claim if had a choice.



So claiming to be my sister,cousin or whatever only means you're trying to get close enough to get something or use me for something.





These are usually the people that get caught up in mess and want to bring you down with them.



But for some reason every attempt fails,the slander and ugly talk they try to throw your way isn't sticking.



It isn't sticking because it's of no importance.



I understand.



I understand that I am here for Thee and Me.



I understand that I must be true to what I was raised on.



Being truthful



Being respectful



Being empathetic



Being compassionate



Being smart



Never being the fool



The last one is very important,because being all of the above will lead some people to think/believe you're a push over or easy target.



Plain and simple take your kindness for weakness.



But it's okay whatever these so called friends try to take or do succeed to take will only be replaced triple fold!!!



Being it your feelings,your money,your man or anything of importance.



God's got you!!!



I understand that you can not have malice and hate in yourself if you want God to work with you.



Wondering why things aren't working out?



Work on yourself!





Stay Blessed

No comments: