Monday, June 21, 2010





As I look back on my life so far,I've noticed quite afew things.



I've always been abit of a loner and alittle different.



Not that there's anything wrong with either it just is what it is.



I was in competitive swimming for years.That takes dedication and discipline but it's also lonely and time consuming.I do beleive that you can become burned out even on something you love.



I was also alittle different in my style of dress and my hair was way before it's time.



My son recently saw a high school pic of me and said" Mom you have your hair cut like Rihanna" I told him that was 25 yr ago she cut her hair like mine.Yes I rocked a blonde pompadour like mohawk while rocking polo dress shirt,tie and cardigan.Can you say different? LOL!



But somewhere very early own I realized that I was not like most of my friends.I realized that some were not very nice and I learned to distance myself.



That started the first label....Stuck up.



I also learned that some people just smile in your face and tell you what you want to hear,to stay on your good side til they need you or what something from you.I learned to distance myself from these people also.



Thus the next label........She thinks she's all that.





I discovered that everybody can't handle the truth nor want to hear the truth.When you don't see things their way and state the truth they don't like it.



Here comes two more labels..........Jea lous,,Hater.





Now of course I do not fall under any of these labels or any other label some throw my way and I know this for a fact,so it doesn't bother me that someone or some people feel that way towards me.



I pray for them first.



I understand it's not about me,it's about them and how they feel about me and that's not my problem.



I'm will continue to live,love,laugh,smi le and just be me!!!!

Posted by RastaMerma.. Jun 20, 2010 11:41 PM EDT

No comments: